Steel Deals


Photographer: AlexsPrme
Black Leotard: American Apparel | Yellow Button Up: Goodwill | Necklace: Lucky Brand

If you live in Los Angeles or are planning on paying a visit and shop American Apparel wile your wallet cries itself to sleep, then may I recommend you stop by their Factory Store Downtown for some unbelievable deals. I can't guarantee your wallet will feel better but I promise you'll end up going home with more in your bag then you thought possible. This bodysuit was just 1 of 5 I had found during my recent visit each being sold for $10 a piece. Picture a giant warehouse filled with deals like knit sweaters for $20, Bodycon dresses for $15, and a giant selection for women, men along with convenient parking. So do your closet a favor wile giving your wallet a break, stop by their factory store located at the address attached below
Factory Store*
747 Warehouse St.
Los Angeles, CA 90021
(213) 488-0226 Ext. 1459