Mouline Rouge at Wonderland Studios

All pieces used are custom designs by Cheri Chagollan


Heres a look behind the scenes during a magazine editorial with Myelite Models at Wonderland Studio's in Orange County. Inspired by a modern day Moulin Rouge I had the pleasure of styling our editorial with custom pieces by designer Cheri Chagollan. Using long ruffled skirts on both my models seen in the image above, my model on the right was placed in a cage bell skirt layered with hanging pearl beads while my model on the left was topped with long fringe. Each look was then finished with custom corsets, unique shawls, and accessories. I've said it before and i'll say it again, never underestimate the power of a wardrobe stylist...


To everyone apart of this production, congrats to our team on such a successful editorial! Models: Stephanie, BrittanyGeorgieMyelite Models, Cheri Chagollan, and everyone at Wonderland Studios, thank you for having me as your wardrobe stylist!