Mothers Dress

 


Happy Mothers day! 

On my way to San Francisco, I brought my mothers old dress and lucky for me my mother had excellent taste. Along the way, I styled a softer look highlighting different earth tones and took advantage of the scenery around me. This look is pieced together with hammy downs such as my dress which was my moms at 21 and vintage brown boots from my grandmas closet. Unfortunately this is not a look I can direct readers to purchase or piece but thats what makes it special to me; my mothers dress is one of a kind with stories I could only dream of. All that I am and hope to be, I owe to my mother. So Happy Mothers day to my amazingly strong Madre, and too all you mothers out there, save your clothes cause your daughters might like them.




"A mother can take the place of all others, but whose place no one can take."
Happy Mothers day







Comments

Post a Comment