San Fran Styled



One of the best choices I've made in my adolescent life was packing my car and moving 7 hours north from anything and anyone I knew. I spent weeks living out of my car, nights exploring the streets of San Francisco, and two years expanding my wild style into what you've witnessed today. So I styled this unique mix and matched look pulling from the roots of San Francisco's Haight Street, a place I once called home. Its because of this fearlessly fashionable place that I learned just what style means to me. San Francisco taught me that style is knowing who you are and learning new ways to express it everyday...

Outfit Details:Velvet Blazer: Goodwill || Pants: Forever21 || Hat: H&M || Wingtips: T.U.K.

Photographer: Chelsey Rader
Model: Becka Palter
Lens: Canon 50mm 1.8
Location: Venice Beach 

Whats your style?