Gypsy Child


Stay Wild Gypsy Child.. An elegantly bohemian outfit I styled and coordinated around two of my favorite necklaces (see outfit details below for the links). By styling both pieces into a silver almost drape like manner on my models neck, it beautifully blended the look with a soft edge adding a centerpiece to such a soft spoken exterior. The lavish lace dress was all I needed to compliment such an eye catching centerpiece of jewelry. Unfortunately I wont be able to guide you into an online store featuring the beautiful white lace dress as seen in this set because it was one of my very incredible finds from Goodwill. I do however hope it'll play as a reminder or inspiration to how amazing thrift shop finds can be...

Outfit Details:
Top Silver Necklace Piece: TopShop || Bottom Silver Necklace Piece: Shantique Designs ||
 Lace Dress: Goodwill || Boots: CrossRoads Trading


Photographer || Wardrobe Stylist: Chelsey Rader
Makeup Artist: Bethany Henry
Model Featuring: Bethany Henry
Camera Lends: Canon 50mm
Location: Vasquez Rocks California