Happy Valentines Day

With Chelsey Rader Photography

Happy Valentine's day from my holiday lookbook shoot with my amazing team to you < 3.

I had the pleasure of creating a concept for Killer Sprinkles Valentines day line and couldn't be more excited to show off what my team and I created. From location scouting, exhaustingly early coordinating, and almost passing out blowing up (what felt like) hundreds of balloons, the final product will always be a consistent reminder to just how rewarding hard work pays off. 
So if your a designer look to do a shoot for your product or clothing line and need someone to put in the hard work feel free to contact me! I provide a team, supplies, mood boards, and wardrobe if needed to help bring your creativity to life with a bit of style. 


Killer Sprinkles Valentine's Day Lookbook
Photographer | Stylist | Creative Director: Chelsey Rader
Make-Up Artist | Hair Stylist: Rebecca Rose Glidden
Model: Becca Palter
Jewelry designed by Killer Sprinkles
For Killer Sprinkles Valentine's Day Lookbook Shoot