Back in N E W Y O R K C I T Y

With Chelsey Rader Photography

Wild-Child in the city! 
This year I flew out to New York during New York Fashion Week to cover some incredible runway shows. From taking pictures in the media riser to sitting front row for so many talented designers, experiencing NYFW is a memory i'll hold dear forever. Cheers to an amazing year! I'll be editing pictures these next few day and will be sure to have everything posted for your viewing pleasure but in the meantime I'm off to Pennsylvania. After exploring the streets of Brooklyn and Manhattan between the beautiful chaos of NYFW it's time to take a few days off before heading back to Los Angeles. Shout out to Art Hearts Fashion Show and Style Fashion Week for my media credentials along with Mercedes Benz Fashion Week for all the amazing memories! If you haven't yet experienced New York, I'd highly recommend paying this lively city a visit. Weather your out with your friends in Lower East side manhattan, taking a stroll through central park or walking through the bright lights of time square this city will amaze you.

To all my travel enthusiast heading to New York, seeing Time Square lit up at night is an unforgettable experience one I hope you decide not to miss!