Curiouser and Curiouser..

With Chelsey Rader Photography

Photographer|Wardrobe Stylist: Chelsey Rader
Muse Featuring Sabrina Sweet
BeetleJuice Leggings:Blackmilkclothing | One-Piece: Nastygal | Kimono: Nastygal | Hat: Forever21

Spent a beautiful afternoon in the streets of the Hollywood Hills shooting unique pieces from some of LA's trendiest distributors and pulling inspiration from the brilliant mind of Tim Burton. I wanted to style a look that reflects both creativity and character by eluding viewers eyes and forcing them to admire a unique way of layering black and white pieces. With the help of a body suit by Nastygal, beetle juice leggings from Black Milk Clothing, and a giant red door my model and I were able to do so by being very aware of her dramatic poses and how each pose complimented the cemetery within each piece.

In the words of Tim Burton.."Visions are worth fighting for. Why spend your life making someone else's dreams?.." I love this quote and recommend you live your career by it. Take it from me, a fashion enthusiast who started this blog by dressing up friends in the streets to models in studios and built an amazing portfolio filled with life experiences and success. I still have a long way to go but am exactly where I need to be at this point in time. Thanks to all of you who continue to support my blog , to all the artist who i've had the pleasure to work along side, and most importantly to my readers who continue to bring me success as well as inspiration

Cheers!