Warm Afternoons

With Chelsey Rader Photography

 - Outfit- Strap One Piece Swim Suit: Forever 21 -

Photographer: Chelsey Rader
Mua/Hair: Roxy Garvan
Model: Brittany Fogarty
Wardrobe Stylist: Chelsey Rader
Myelite Model Management

The first shoot of many with Myelite Models Management, a company Im excited to be on board with as an executive director/ director of marketing social media. Along with this fancy title I will be working close with there team on fashion shoots, editorials, and productions as a stylist or photographer, sometimes both! I'll be covering my experience and work along side the CEO and founder Aaron Madariaga as well as covering and blogging from their company blog. With all this being said…i'm gonna have my hands full but I wouldn't have it any other way.









Comments