Rest in Peace JIMI

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
  

Wearing:
Lace Leotard: Urban Outfitters // Lace Leggings: Kucoon // Sports Coat: Goodwill // Hat & Shoes: Forever21 

PhotographerBud

If theres one saying I undoubtedly agree with its too "dress everyday like you're going to Jimi Hendrix's funeral" and I do believe Jimi himself would approve of this look. Layering the entire outfit with nothing but lace and a sports coat, I'm bringing out my inner foxy lady. Hazed in a daze rocking Kucoon Lace Pants, nothing went more perfectly then a coat with some color. Not only am i reminiscing on some Jimi, but if your a fan of those 90's films you'll notice a similarity between my sports coats and the one Jim Carey wears in "The Mask". Being an obsessive 90's fan, I couldn't believe this golden find from Goodwill.  So Jimi and Jim Carey this looks for you and if theres any advice I could give to you readers out there its "dress everyday like you're going to Jimi Hendrix's funereal." People will remember what you do, but make them remember what you wore.

Comments

  1. You're so sexy in this outfit! I love it! And I am so in love with your new hair! Miss you!
    And let's shoot soon, summer? ;)

    Stacey
    www.trendyoutings.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lolol Thanks Stacey!! I miss you and your sexy style too, deff lets shoot soon! Summer Collab is a calling our names (;

      Hope every things groovy<3

      Delete

Post a Comment