LA Style Fashion Week: The End

Our good friend and amazing artist Dave the Rainbow whose art lite up his tent at this years event! Dave your awesome xo
Check Leggings: Forever21 // Ripped Black Leggings: Handmade by Me // Boots: Crossroads // Denime Jacket: Goodwill // Crop Top: Urban Outfitters // XX Glasses: Handmade by Me

Said Goodbye to La's Style Fashion Week with Rebecca Glidden rocking my edgy yet extremely affordable look. Numerous amounts of time I've been told I look like Gwen Stefani, which is far from insulting. So I decided to bring out my inner punk rock and what better event to express it at? Dare to stand out, and indeed I did! Thank you to La Live Event Deck as well as La Style Fashion Week for my media credential and all the breath taking memories that followed.

  

Comments