LA Style Fashion Week: The End

Friday, November 22, 2013

Our good friend and amazing artist Dave the Rainbow whose art lite up his tent at this years event! Dave your awesome xo
Check Leggings: Forever21 // Ripped Black Leggings: Handmade by Me // Boots: Crossroads // Denime Jacket: Goodwill // Crop Top: Urban Outfitters // XX Glasses: Handmade by Me

Said Goodbye to La's Style Fashion Week with Rebecca Glidden rocking my edgy yet extremely affordable look. Numerous amounts of time I've been told I look like Gwen Stefani, which is far from insulting. So I decided to bring out my inner punk rock and what better event to express it at? Dare to stand out, and indeed I did! Thank you to La Live Event Deck as well as La Style Fashion Week for my media credential and all the breath taking memories that followed.

  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook