San Francisco

So I've been trying to find a way to personalize Dressing Wildfire with all my readers and expand my blog with a better look inside the life of a blogger. After careful consideration and an enormous amount of indecisive thinking, I finally found a way to give more! Overall Dressing Wildfire is a creative type of fashion blog were artist meet exposure, fashion meets photography, and your introduced to my personal life and style as the blogger. With that being said it's only appropriate to make my first post for the "Living Wildfire" page about one of my favorite cities to live in; San Francisco! I can honestly say the bay formed my style into everything you see on Dressing Wildfire. So I took a trip back up north for the infamous Bay to Breakers earlier this year! Stay tuned for the next post where you'll get a look into the wild side of the city.
Dressing Wildfire
Dressing Wildfire
Dressing Wildfire
Dressing Wildfire
Dressing Wildfire
Dressing Wildfire
Dressing Wildfire
Dressing Wildfire

Comments